Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Fling

This year our neighborhood stepped up the Easer Party a bit. Fun was had by all, the Easter bunny was a hit and no one was injured in the bouncer. I would say it was a success!




Mary Margaret really wanted her picture made with Carter, he joyfully obliged!


Carter and Liza certainly have a love/hate relationship

Carter stalked the bunny..... Andrew informed us that the Easter Bunny is a fake since he was wearing New Balance shoes!

My sweet Liza Blake


 just when I think I have a favorite Watson girl..... another one flashes that smile!





yet another one!

All boy! Andrew would never do this


The Watson 5

My family!

Carter, really...... he just couldn't wait until we got home! I'm sure this will be in next months newsletter

My cautious big boy

My fearless little boy!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

That's a great picture of Carter and Liza Blake! And I love the two different pics of your boys going down the slide. Hilarious!