Friday, February 22, 2013

100 Days...


 The kids just celebrated their 100th day of school and of course, they had to have a party to go along with it! Every student had to come up with a project that involved 100 of something but little did I know when I attended the presentation that EACH child would have to count to 100 in front of the class. Andrew went close to the end so it was a looooong end of the day for the lucky mommas who attended!

It was pajama day for Carter.... I promise I don't let him run around like this!



1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh my Lord. You are the best Mom ever to sit through all that counting!! I always think they should throw a party for the parents on the 100th day. Maybe with a countdown clock with the 112 days left on in???

I have agreed to meet after school someplace (and not remembering it was pj day had to take Parker in his jammies) and I will say, when you take your kid to the park in their PJ, kids want to be their friend. He was the pied piper of the playground that day.