Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Today is Mother's Day and I am so THANKFUL. As I was sitting in church this morning, I started thinking about how many other ways this day could look. I'm so thankful that I still have my mom here with me. Father's Day has never been the same with my dad gone and I know that one day Mother's Day will be the same. I'm so blessed by 2 crazy sweet amazing little boys who made me a mom almost 7 years ago. I can't imagine how I would be feeling today if I weren't able to have children of my own and I am so thankful that the Lord has given them to me. I just want to remember this day forever because I know when I look back one day, this will be one of the best!

More in love with this man than I've ever been.... love the way he loves me


notice Carter.....



Carter wasn't cooperating and I was griping at my mom for not putting sunscreen on him at Coolidge since his cheeks were red (she insisted she did). An hour later, 104 temp, sorry mom :-)

Life with boys










No comments: