Monday, April 23, 2007

Swinging!!

Andrew got in a swing for the first time today!! I have been wanting to get him one, but we don't have a tree to tie it onto. Today we went to the ghetto-shady playground at the campground by our house. The swing was filthy and crooked (you can see Andrew is leaning to the right), but he still loved it. That's the nice thing about being a kid- as long as it's fun who cares what it looks like!!! Tomorrow we will visit a "real" park if the weather is nice!





2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

That is so cute. Both of my kids love the park and the playground. You need one of those swings in your yard. Is there a good place for one?

Stephanie said...

Hey! It is Stephanie Blackiston. Thanks for visiting our blog. We have a Nikon D40 and love to take pictures. I have a few photographer friends that have given us the abc's of taking pictures. Check out the link to Rich Smith on my blog. He is great.
Your little boy is too cute!!! We need to get these little boys together. I am thinking of having some play dates when my little one gets a little older.