Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

From the time that I saw those two pink lines on the pregnancy test...I have felt like a mom! I felt it more and more every day as my belly grew, and I felt my little wiggle worm kicking me and hiccuping! I am an RN, BSN and Mrs. but no title have I ever been more proud of than MOM.


I became a mom a month earlier than planned because Andrew was just ready to come on out and see the world! I was scared to death and wanted nothing more than for my little boy to be healthy. I'll never forget the feelings I had when I first heard him cry...relief, joy, elation, love and excitement!


Andrew has changed my life in so many ways. Chad and I have a family together now and will do everything we can to nurture it. I dance around, sing silly songs, make funny faces and do anything I can to see that little smile of Andrew's. I get so much joy out of seeing him happy and smiling. With each sweet smile, tearful cry, shrill of excitement, new milestone, difficult day, outfit he outgrows and each day that goes by...I love him more and more. The past 8 months have given me the most wonderful times and memories I hope I never forget. I thank God for making me a mommy and showing me a love I never knew I could feel.

No comments: