Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rainy Days

Because I can no longer stand being inside my house, Andrew and I go to the park-or somewhere away from here- every day! Today we met up with Caroline and her little girl Amelia at the park. We WALKED to lunch from the park, and it started raining while we were eating. These pictures were taken after walking to the car in the rain- the kids were very happy about the whole situation. My little naughty boy was slapping Amelia upside the head in the second picture- possible trying to get her to quit crying! Anyways- we all survived this, and Caroline, who is just as obsessed with picture taking as I am, captured these wonderful moments all of camera!!!



1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I feel the need to get out of the house on a daily basis as well.