Thursday, November 15, 2007

Turtles, Fish and Penguins!

I haven't posted in a while because I am too busy chasing Andrew around to get any pictures. We have actually been doing a lot of fun activities, Playgym, Kindermusik, Amelia and Brennan's Birthday parties, the Aquarium, and playdates with our neighbors!! Lara remembered her camera when we went to the Aquarium last week and got some cute pictures of Andrew and Carly. We also had Avery- her baby- with us, but she was strapped to Lara so we didn't get any pictures of her!! The kids were surprisingly good and even made it through a quick lunch at Mellow Mushroom- Yummy!! I'll try to be better about posting. We'll be in Nashville this weekend for more birthday parties!!





2 comments:

Pamela said...

He is looking more like a toddler than a baby now! It happens so fast! It was good to see you guys this weekend.

Dee-Dee said...

They are so cute holding hands! Thanks for coming all the way for Abby's party and for the great gifts! You are the best friend a girl could ask for! Andrew is so cute. I was dying to hold him but I know he would not have any of that. I'll settle for being mistaken for mom's legs for now...