Friday, November 9, 2007

Fingerpainting AKA Bodypainting

For those of you who are already thinking my friends and I are crazy for having are kids naked in the cold weather, we did this on Monday before the cold front came through! I am just now getting time to post the pictures. Lara decided to let the kids fingerpaint- she said all toddlers needed to fingerpaint and none of our had before. Carly didn't care for it too much until Kate (the budding artist) jumped right in there and painted a masterpiece! Carly was a little more excited about it then, but Andrew never cared anything about it. I didn't mind because I didn't want to have to clean him up afterwards- he hates to be cleaned up. The activities didn't last long before the kids were ready to run around and see what all they could get into!

Watching the girls make a mess
Trying to steal Kate's painting!
Ready to go in and get some clothes on!


1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are funny. Ya'll are good mammas! He is even standing and holding his head like Chad in that one picture - it looks just like him to me...