Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

My little boy looked so cute in his dinosaur costume- I wish everyone could have seen him! What a difference a year makes Huh!? I really can remember last Halloween like is was yesterday...not to sound corny or anything. This year has gone by so fast and Andrew gets cuter, sweeter and funnier every day! We had a Halloween party at the clubhouse that all of our neighbors went to..... It was actually lot's of fun! Then we took Andrew trick or treating (so I could get some candy!). He was struggling to make it since it was bedtime, but what's Halloween with out trick or treating?






2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Great pictures of him - I love the ones of him and his little girlfriend holding hands, too. That is so cute!

Grandma Judy said...

It's hard to believe he is growing up so fast. Still looks just like his daddy. Chad must be so proud.