Friday, October 5, 2007

Copycat


Last night we had our photographer do family portraits on the golf course. We were all matchy matchy in our white and khaki, Chad wasn't too thrilled about this, but didn't have much say! Andrew looked adorable and was in such a good mood, smiling for the camera and being a little ham- which is not my child normally. I don't have any professional pictures of Andrew where he's smiling- until now!! I think it was because he had mom and dad there and was able to run around and play on the course- not in a studio with mommy on the other side of the room. Anyways, I just hope Chad and I don't look stupid in the pictures where Andrew is smiling. I decided to copy the photographer and take Andrew onto the course this morning in the same outfit to try to get them same shots- for cheaper! He did pretty well, but wasn't all that smiley- they still turned out great though, I think!!
















2 comments:

Mimi said...

That picture of Andrew on the golf course with his arm draped across his knee is the BEST yet. He is so handsome and needs to be a model.

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are great! I can't wait to see the real ones. I know they'll be good. You are Chad always look picture perfect...