Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cousins!

My sister came in town with Merrick and McKenzie this weekend! Anyone who lives away from their family can understand how great it is to have a familiar face come to visit you! We had a short but fun visit. We went to the Enchanted Corn Maze, where we did a hay ride. I promised Merrick they were going to have bouncers, face painting, pumpkin decoration, corn cob toss, etc. but that was all for Sat. and Sun. after they were already gone :( We had fun just hanging out at my house and letting the kids play. They were all very good and got along surprisingly well! It's so much easier now that Andrew is a little older and can play along with them! Thanks for coming to visit!!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Cute, cute pumpkin patch pictures! I'm glad you all had a good time together - I hope my family comes and visits me when I am away!!