Sunday, October 7, 2007

Party Time!

My friend/neighbor, Lara and I hosted a pumpkin carving party tonight, and we also had a block party hosted by another neighbor right after. We had a great time, but it sure didn't feel like fall party time with 90 degree temps. We had the same block party last year, and we came with our little 2 week old baby :( He just layed in the stroller the whole time and it was so EASY. Little did I know what I would be in for this year. A 1 year old walking around getting into everything, trying to catch the cat, crying when he realized Mommy wasn't within leg grabbing distance, spitting out food, screaming during the prayer, and pretty much just keeping us on our toes. I wouldn't change my BOY for anything in the world- I'm just glad he's healthy and growing-exploring!! It's not as easy to get a family photo anymore!!



No comments: