Monday, March 30, 2009

Bottoms Up!

Several things in this picture deserve an explanation. I was taking a bath and Andrew decided he "needed" to get in with me. He took off his shoes, pajama pants and underwear but couldn't get his shirt off. Once he realized I wasn't going to help him or let him in, he put his shoes back on (and only his shoes)! The shoes........I bought these at Old Navy (or Old Baby as Andrew calls it) and he WILL NOT take them off. He has napped/slept with them either on his feet or on his pillow for the past 3 days. He knows how to put them on and off on his own and does so constantly. When I put him to bed, I make him take them off. He'll say "Night Mommy, go downstairs", then I'll hear the velcro on the monitor as he's putting them back on. I think they're super cute, so I really don't mind, I'm just trying to teach him not to wear shoes to bed (I'm sure his future wife will thank me). Explanation #3...our landscaper, Calloway was working outside, building a retaining wall and Andrew could hear him and his workers out the window. He immediately went to grab his red stool and started banging on the window yelling "Calloween". He loves him and wants to be outside with him whenever he's here working! I'm out of the bath by this point and run to grab my camera so I can torture my child with this shot for the rest of his life!!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I am loving this picture. Too cute. Isn't it funny how they get so attached to certain things?
Way to go with the potty training, Andrew!