Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Regression: Part 1

I am in major nesting mode right now and have been pulling out all of Andrew's baby clothes so I can sort through them, get them washed and put away for the new baby! I am loving looking at all these tiny little clothes and remembering back to when my sweet little boy wore (threw up on) them! Everything I pull out, he screams "it's mine" and tries to put it on...especially shoes and hats. He wants to stay in the nursery all day and get in and out of the crib. He loves to sit in the rocker and cover himself up with all his blankies and lovies. As bad as all of this looks and sounds, I really think he's gonna be a wonderful big brother. He loves babies right now and is really into talking about them and looking at his own baby pictures. 

                                                       Notice the new shiner!

5 comments:

Blog author said...

Ooohh, is that from the door incident? Poor guy! I told Ashley about that and he laughed--not at the accident, but that he kept blaming Chad for it!

Stephanie said...

I want to regress too!! I don't blame him. Can I get in the bassinet?

Dee-Dee said...

Wow, that is quite a shiner! He is cute in his little pumpkin hat.

Anonymous said...

we need pictures of the nursery. asap. or better yet. i need to come over soon. :)- laura

Maggie said...

I love the nursery! It turned out great!