Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Animals

Chad's on call all weekend and of course there are tons of fun things to do around town since the weather's warm and it's Easter. I had planned on taking the boys to the zoo to see the live bunnies and then to the neighborhood egg hunt..... then I got real. I know my breaking point and it was going to be somewhere between the zoo and lunch so we decided to just do the neighborhood hunt! My friend Lara told us about the live baby animals at Learning Express toy store and it was perfect for a mom alone with her 2 kiddos. Andrew loved holding the baby bunnies and kept telling me that he was petting him very gently and not poking him in the eye or putting his finger in his mouth like the other kids... why can't all the other kids be perfect like mine! 

No comments: