Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Peeps

I really wish I had a scanner and could put the picture on here of me at 6 weeks eating a marshmallow Peep. Here I was worrying about giving my baby rice cereal at only 3 months and my mom was feeding me Peeps at 6 weeks, wow. I like to bring that up to my mom whenever her parenting-grandparenting skills come into question, so she decided to play a little trick on me. I walk into the guest room to my children in bed with her eating Peeps, pretty clever if I do say so myself! Carter was not happy about her shoving one in his mouth but when given the opportunity to hold one and taste the pure sugary goodness on his own terms, he was in heaven! Although I don't approve of my 9 month old have a sugar covered marshmallow, it definitely is better than a 6 week old. Andrew wanted nothing to do with the Peeps after posing for the picture, they were way too messy for my OCD 3 year old!


No comments: