Saturday, May 29, 2010

Extreme Makeover.... Charapata Edition

So Chad dreamed up this idea for a patio area and I have to admit, I wasn't too excited about it. It was gonna chip into my money for re-decorating the playroom and I'm not really into outdoor home improvements. But, now that's it's finished and I can see his brilliant idea come to fruition.... I LOVE it!!!! We have to much more room and I seriously feel like I'm on vacation while I'm out there. Now all we need is some firewood in our fire pit so we can roast some marshmallows with our wine!
Before........
Before..........
Demolition Begins...........




After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you love how Superman came out of no where on this one!
helping daddy water the plants
and spraying his brother




2 comments:

Maggie said...

Great pics and awesome patio! I love in the one where Andrew is watering that it looks like he is peeing...

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I love it! Looks beautiful! Love the new header pic too!