Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

I'm gonna start this post off on a positive note.....

Our sweet little kids saying Happy Mother's Day to my sister and I on Sunday morning!
Wow, Merrick is the only one looking halfway decent in this picture and it's probably because of the money I gave him to cooperate.... seriously!
the devastation in Nashville (Bellevue). This is my mom's neighborhood. It made it so real to actually be there and see everyones belongings in their front yard and the homeowners returning to salvage what they could. I can't imagine

All the houses had to be gutted to prevent mold
You really can't believe how bad it looks unless you're there, pictures just don't show how awful it is.



1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

oh my gosh! How is your mom? Is her house okay? The pictures are unbelievable. I hope the local authorities are cleaning up quickly and the insurance companies don't drag their heels.