Sunday, June 13, 2010

11 months old

So my little Cart turned 11 months last week. Can't believe how fast it's gone by and that he'll be one soon. He managed to get his first black eye this week and I'm sure it's the first of many. He's become a pretty great walker in the past 2 weeks and can get all around the room by himself. He loves tearing apart paper, pulling out pete moss, throwing-spitting out food, biting himself and others and water!

Showing off his new shiner

not sure what to say about this one
Andrew was going around the house taking pictures and captured this great moment! This just cracks me up because I think I do this more often than not on most days!

Andrew's first major bite from the Carts!




1 comment:

Pamela said...

These pictures cracked me up. Love it! Especially the one with Andrew in the goggles. So cute!