Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sequence of Events

Gotta love how it all unfolds......

Andrew is so happy and proud of the nativity he put together.......
Carter walks by and steals Andrew's lovys.......
Andrew knocks him down and gets them back.......
Carter gets them and tries to run......
then he bites.....
the takedown........
choke hold......
another point for Carter for biting........
"I don't like you brother" "you're a mean baby"
All the while....... mom is taking pictures instead of intervening!

3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

LOL!! I love it. It is the end of the summer. We are just too tired to intervene any more!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I agree with Dee Dee. I'm losing interest in playing referee. I applaud you for playing photojournalist and not getting involved in the story.

Pamela said...

This made me laugh out loud! The choke hold is the best.