Friday, November 26, 2010

Heroes Among Us

I'm wondering if all moms with little boys constantly have superheroes running around the house??



Couldn't find Carter when I was cooking dinner..... found this on the floor though.
 Body butter in a babies hair, is never a good idea.
 Still eating on the 3 gallons of Superman ice cream Mimi bought Andrew!

 yet another shiner for Carter
 wow, not much can be said about this. That's bacon he's eating and I'm not sure why he thought he needed a bib
 and I'm not sure if Carter is pissed because Andrew has his bib or if he wants some bacon
 Clark Kent before he's called for duty....

 a quick change in the pantry before saving the day

 and a hero emerges from my pantry!
 we decorated the tree while Carter was asleep and he was so geeked when he woke up and saw it he could hardly contain himself! Once again, we have to have a bare bottom tree due to grabby little hands.

No comments: