Thursday, November 4, 2010

Whiskers

This post is a little late but I've been waiting to get all of the pictures together from Chad and my sister-in-law, Jenny. I gave Chad strict orders to take lots of pictures of Andrew with his cousins and Jenny was nice enough to take some for me as well! I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about Chad taking Andrew to Michigan without me, but he kept insisting on it and was really excited to have time alone with his little buddy. They stayed with Uncle Brad, Aunt Jenny and their 3 kiddos and got to go visit most of the family. Not that I'm surprised, but everyone was so sweet to Andrew and tried to make it a special time for him! Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brad took him to an indoor water park and gave him lots of cool birthday presents! Aunt Kerry and Uncle Randy had a birthday party for their daughter, Ashley, and were kind enough to make it for Andrew and Alex too, since their b'days are all around the same time. They had a half princess half Batman cake and decorations and even bought presents for Andrew! I'm not sure if Andrew can understand how nice this was of them, but I sure do and am so thankful! I'm so glad Andrew got to meet this side of his family that he really doesn't even know but who love him and care about him!

At the airport, saying goodbye to Mommy

first time to pee on an airplane!                                           Grandma and Grandpa Charapata

cheering, Go Blue!                                                   Drinking Daddy's beer

     water park
 Birthday party with cousins! Ashley, Emma, Alex, Andrew and Zack





Aunt Kerry with Ashley and Andrew!



Andrew got an axe with his Fireman costume and Chad thought it was funny he had to get it through airport security in his backpack!


1 comment:

Lara said...

it's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet!