Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Friend Leanne!!

Okay, this blog that I've been following for a few years "Kelly's Korner" has a Show Us Your Single Friends Friday. I have never participated but my babysitter-friend, Leanne is just too wonderful to not share! Since Kelly did this in June, there have been 2 couples get engaged and another who are very serious! Leanne is a wonderful girl and would have no problem finding someone on her own, but I thought this would just be something fun to try and I talked her into it.


Leanne is 24 years old and lives in Chattanooga, TN but is from Memphis. She is a devoted Christian and wants to find someone who loves the Lord and would be a strong spiritual leader-this is a MUST, don't even leave a comment if this doesn't apply to you :-) She has her Master's Degree, a great job and comes from a large family. She is super close to all of them (family is very important to her!) Leanne is fun, silly, loves kids and is pretty much awesome!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Brian could definetly be this guy and GA is not to far away!

http://forttaylor.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-charming-has-arrived-brian-ga.html

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

Justin sounds perfect for her. I sent the post his way :)

Unknown said...

This is Daniel Miles from Seymour, TN, and Leanne seems absolutely wonderful. She can look me up on Facebook if she would like or e-mail me at mizick45@aol.com for more information. I hope you hear from her soon!