Wednesday, July 6, 2011

phone pics

Just clearing off my phone, I use it a ton to take pics of things that I know the boys will stop doing if I go grab my camera. 

The future Mr. Donald Trump (he still hasn't had a haircut since this pic). Carter likes to brush and dry his after after I do mine, but he hasn't quite learned how to put anti-frizz product in yet.

 Mr. T's after school
 always trying to get a laugh, silly boy
 my first child who would stroke out if he got ice cream on him but loves to laugh at his brother
 the boys got new pets to keep in their rooms (their reward for doing so well during swim lessons) My mom asked if Carter had eaten the fish yet, haha, I wouldn't be surprised!
 Carter likes to do a little rearranging our seating after dinner time. This boy is gonna be a linebacker, he pushes every chair by himself.

No comments: