Friday, May 11, 2012

My Girl Fix

Me and the boys got to go over and babysit the Watson girls last week! I don't know how many ways I can say it...... I love these girls! Each of them is so different and special in their own unique way. We showed em' how boys play and they taught us a thing or two as well! Zoe was a huge hit and made her way into every picture since the girls wouldn't sit her down. Avery loved mothering her but Liza was determined to pop her head off.

My sweet Liza Blakey

I'm pretty sure Lara doesn't let her girls jump on the beds and they probably never want to jump on their beds..... well the Charapata boys are all about jumping on some furniture


Have you ever seen a cuter Peacock Princess on a scooter?!?!

seeing how Zoe fits on the TV

this is how it began....

 haha suckers, I've got the dog now

 Zoe with her "help me" eyes




Love me some Avery1

oops, did I put this on here? Andrew enjoyed these a little too much if you ask me




Avery on guard, making sure Zoe didn't try to get out of the dress up basket


These sequence of events cracked me up... I did have to intervene at the end. I do admire Carter's strength in never letting go of the pull cord





The girls wanted Andrew to be the "prince" riding in on the horse but told him he needed to ride side saddle..... bahahaha



 Tea party in the bathroom, filling the cups with sink water. Again, not sure if their mother lets them do this, but I'm the fun "aunt-babysitter"

Liza kept looking at herself in the mirror and making these faces..... seriously love this kid!



Oh Avery, please don't injure my new dog

Can't forget how much I love this big 6 year old too!


A moment of peace...


 until.... Carter sees a toy that Liza is going for so he wants to beat her to it

He's got it

a little flaunting

oh she's pissed, watch out Carter

 Aunt Augusta came to have a sleepover with the girls! She brought baby Finney

Carter thinks every baby NEEDS a paci



he loves babies! And this third child was the most tolerant baby I've ever met, she's so precious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. Love Carter in the Vera apron.Thanks again for helping me get to Granville's party.
Grams