Friday, October 26, 2012

Kindergarten Chapel


 Andrew's school has chapel every Wednesday but it's only for 1st-5th grade. This week, they let the Kindergarten open chapel with a skit and song. His Bible teacher pretended to be a reported and asked a few of the kids, "Who do you think Jesus is?" Andrew's line was to say, "I heard he's a dreamer". As we practiced, he was so worried he would forget this line and even accidentally said "I heard he's a dealer" bahahahaha. Not funny to him but it did make me chuckle a little. Anyways, my poor kid was a nervous wreck and his little nervous face up there was priceless to me. He has this little puckered grin with a roll of the eyes that just melts me. He did great and even said it with "expression" like his teacher has been telling them to do! Also, she went down the line and tucked in all of the boys shirts before they went out, I'm not taking any of the blame for this new look.





 Andrew and his best friend, Xavier.

No comments: