Wednesday, October 24, 2012

These are the days....

This is why I haven't been blogging much lately..... playing with my boys and trying to savor every moment! They rarely get along but when they do, it's like they are long lost friends who haven't seen each other in years.




My friend Cortney gave me her son's overalls that he's outgrown. I don't remember ever putting any on Carter before, he just always dresses like a big boy. I just about cried when I saw him wearing this, he looks like my little baby again!!!!!

exploring the back yard!

pretending to be "God's warriors", you know, God gives him this hat and he hurts the bad guys




rolling down the front yard hill, never gets old!

help a brotha out










Our view from our house is ridiculous right now

THESE are the days... dirty mouths, snot noses, wrinkled clothes and not a care in the world!

No comments: