Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 2 Hollywood Studios

I thought Hollywood Studios would be Andrews favorite part of the whole trip, with his love for all thing movie related and obsession with actors instead of characters! He did love it and Carter was right there along with him! Our day there was cut short because of the rain (or pour as Carter called it) but we still crammed a lot in and made the most of it.













Studio backlot tour, seeing movie sets and how things are made

 Honey I shrunk the kids play area... Loved this movie as a kid and now my boys do too!

Coolest restaurant and best food we had the entire trip! Drive in Cafe.... you actually sit in a car to eat and the best part is.... the boys were up front and away from us!




We got to Hollywood Studios right when they opened and signed the boys up for Jedi training (which I highly recommend!) It fills up fast and it was one of their favorite things!

Look at their exact same facial expressions!







 My boys lost their little minds when they saw Darth Maul... he is their hero even thought he looks like Statan?? They were so bummed that they had to fight Darth Vader instead.




 Getting their Jedi certificate

Indiana Jones stunt show.....my boys LOVED this too!

 Toy Story Ride.... We all LOVED this!



1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I LOVE Hollywood studios. I have never seen the drive in restaurant before. I wonder if it's new? So glad you are having a great time!! Love the Jedi pics!