Friday, April 26, 2013

Magic Kingdom Day 4

I was worried while planning this trip that my boys wouldn't like The Magic Kingdom. They both only like Batman, Spider-Man, Avengers and I was worried they would think everything was "babyish" or girlie. It ended up being their very favorite place (and mine too) and we spent our last 2 days there!

Holy strollers and crowds.... this sure isn't how I was spending my Spring Break about 15 yrs ago!



Why would someone take our picture and NOT get the whole castle in the background but a photo bomber kid instead?

Now Carter is losing his mind.

 Pirates of the Caribbean

 Jungle Cruise

 Haunted Mansion! The boys loved this and I was so glad because I have so many fun memories of riding this with my dad when I was younger!










 It's so freaky seeing your kids with this much makeup on

Dinner at T Rex in Downtown Disney. Amazing restaurant with equally amazing food! Every 15 min. there was a "meteor shower" and all of the animals "came to life"







Too much Rum!

 Ridiculous dessert!
 The Lego store!!!! AKA Heaven on Earth for little boys!



1 comment:

Becky said...

I do believe that 15 years ago on spring break we weren't doing much thinking, mostly just drinking in PCB BABY! Lol!