Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Boy Bed!


My smart little boy has figured out how to climb out of his crib :( Chad and I had to put him into a bed (we converted his crib into a daybed) on May 18. I have to admit, it was bittersweet. I'm so sad to see my little man grow up and not be a baby anymore, but I'm also glad he's healthy and growing like he's supposed to be. He's doing great and sleeping better than he ever has. Sounds weird, but I think he just wanted those bars off. He doesn't get out of the bed until I come get him, probably because I threaten him when I lay him down each time! He loves playing in his bed and doesn't want to get out, even when I come to get him. Chad and I plan on redecorating his room for his birthday and getting a real bed at that time. Cross your fingers he doesn't want out of that bed either!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Big boy bed - wow!! I am glad he doing so well with the transition. It's funny, but when they are ready they really don't look back. I definitely know what you mean about it being bittersweet. He is so cute with his little girlfriend. His hair is just too precious. Oh - just tell me what you want me to make him and I'll make him an outfit now - not until his birthday!!!