Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grandma Bonnie

Chad's mom came in town this week, and was a huge help for me! She and Andrew bonded pretty much immediately, and he acted like he had always known her...even though he hasn't seen her in over a year. It was a very relaxing, exciting, and busy weekend and we're so sad that she had to leave today. She even watched Andrew so Chad and I could have a date night at P F Chang's!  Andrew let her do everything for him, so now he's expecting it from me too...it's going to be a long week retraining him so say a prayer for me!



2 comments:

Lara said...

Love the new chairs! Whose idea was that?

Dee-Dee said...

Lots of new pictures!! Yay! First of all - he belongs in a baby magazine with his precious curls and his little gap toothed smile. I love the naked picture. The new family pictures are great - love your earrings btw. Don't you just love "unspoiling"? It is good he had a great time with his grandmother, though. At least you got lots of help!!