Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ruby Falls

Chad, Andrew, Bonnie and I went to Ruby Falls here in Chattanooga. I have been there many time since I was a kid, but neither of them had ever been there. I don't think they were overly impressed, but I still think it's so much fun! I had to carry Andrew though the whole thing because he wanted his Mommy, but he did very well. He talked the whole time, mostly jibberish, but every once in a while you would hear him say water (totter), fish (tish) and rocks (gocks). He seemed to enjoy it, but was ready to go by the end. The waterfall at the end scared him so he saw saying Bye and waving from then until we left. Oh yeah, my flip flop broke right before we went in, so I walked thought a dirty wet cave barefoot for an hour, with a kid on my hip...Nice!




Can you see the stress on my face? 

3 comments:

Blog author said...

LOVE Andrew's rugged outfit for the cave! How cute!!

Lara said...

i was going to say the same thing as marissa but I also love the picture of him clinging to you and your face is awesome!

Pamela said...

Hilarious Amber! Don't you just love those kind of outings?!!!!