Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Clips

I have always loved my little boys hair...the blonde crazy curls that are crazy out of control. As he is getting older and his hair is getting longer, the curls are going away :-( and it looks more like a blonde frizzy fro. I do all I can to keep it under control but on Friday I snapped and headed to Great Clips. The girl was super fast and Andrew did really well. I have to admit, it's shorter than I would like and he looks way too grown up for me to handle, but it needed to be done. I don't want to hear everyones comments like "I can't believe you cut his hair" I have heard it enough at home and I can't take it back now!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think his hair looks great. You are right, he does look more grown up-isn't it amazing how much the hair makes a difference?
-Caroline

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you cut my baby's curls and didn't tell me about it either. Andrew looks very handsome but way too grown up. He's still Mimi's baby. I love you Andrew.

Dee-Dee said...

I think he looks cute - curls or no curls. It will grow back if you decide you don't like it!