Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Andrew's "Actual" Birthday

In order to be sure there's no confusion between Andrew's birthday (Sept 21) and his party day (Sept 25) he made sure to tell everyone that yesterday was hi s"actual birthday"!!! Chad and I woke him up before he left for work and our big 4 year old was so excited to see the decorations in his room and presents waiting on him! He went to MDO, where they had a little party for him with a crown and cookies, then I picked him up early for a date! While Carty was at home with a sitter, we went to Toys R Us, then to Red Robin for treats! Maggie and the girls came over later with a great pirate costume present for Andrew (that he looks so stinkin' cute in!) and the Weber's even came over for a visit! We gave Andrew more presents and his cookie cake (that I baked and decorated!), then stayed up late playing with all the loot! Can't believe I have a 4 year old, or how much I love the little guy! He's my best buddy and I am so proud of him...... more and more every day!










I spent so much time and effort baking these homemade cookies for Andrew's class, only to find the whole platter on the floor with crumbs everywhere and Carter working on polishing them off!

No comments: