Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOL

This kid seriously cracks me up. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I have since having Carter. He's the biggest goofball and loves getting people to laugh or he's just content cracking himself up. I'm thinking he must get this from his Mommy, I can't picture a little Chad being like this!

trying on the iron man helmet
 learning to write his name before his brother!
 he's all about peeing on the potty right now, hoping it's just a phase because I'm not ready to potty train!

 Carter will sit his sippy on the table then pick it back up a million times.

 Carter loves playing with stickers and big brother is sometimes nice enough to help him.
 he loves to jump off of and onto furniture..... because Andrew does it
 literall walking off into the air

 a normal meal for us lasts about 2 minutes......
 then this happens!!

No comments: