Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Polar Express

I bit the bullet this year and bought tickets for the Polar Express. Chad had no desire in going and I knew Carter wouldn't last, so it was just me and my big 4 year old on a date to see Santa! He loved that he could wear his jammies but soon realized thin cotton PJs don't jive well when you're standing in 32 degrees waiting to board a train. It was also a poor choice to schedule the 7:30p train ride, when he goes to bed at 7. Chad works late so this was the best we could do, I just packed a blanket and stuffed animals  and hoped for the best. He loved the cookie and yoo hoo (his first ever!) and being snuggled up in a blanket with mom but didn't buy into all the other fluff. He didn't believe that we were "really" at the North Pole" and when Santa asked what he wanted Andrew replied, "I've already told you 2 times!!"





No comments: