Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Date Night


And unfortunately, it wasn't for Chad and I. With all that we've been going through this week, some of my friends have really been amazing. We've had some awesome home cooked dinners brought to us, calls and emails to check on us, and Leanne offered to take the boys off our hands Friday night so we could have a little break. I wouldn't put the 5pm curse on anyone that I care about so we kept Carter here, but Andrew was sent on his way! He took this "date" very seriously, I'm talking cologne, deodorant, hair gel and church clothes. He and Leanne went to see a movie, Chad and I put Cart to bed early and I waited up like a nervous mom of a teenager until my little boy was returned home! He had a great time and has been asking about why Leanne isn't married yet all week long, I guess he knows a great catch when he sees one!
Waiting patiently for his date to arrive


Carter says, "you have got to be kidding me, she's like 24 and he's only 4"

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh I love this picture!