Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Day at the Beach

My super fun and creative friend, Mary Catherine came up with the idea of having a "beach day" at her house. She had kiddie pools filled with sand, water tables, beach towels, snacks and lots of kiddos! We all brought packed lunches and a change of clothes for the kids so we could stay until nap time! I made some new friends, loved seeing my Bible Study girls and my kids had more fun than they have in a while! The kids decided to move the party inside at some point, where they tracked sand all over her house. I can't even imagine how stressed I would be running around with a broom.... great idea for a play date, as long as it's at someone else's house!




 I couldn't get over how beautiful this little girl was. She's the same age as Carter and has an older brother who's equally as adorable. Everytime I picked up my camera, she would stop what she was doing, look at me, smile this smile and say "cheese". I totally would've traded kids with Erin if she agreed.
 love this look John was giving me!



1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I would love to do that...at someone else's house. I had a friend in Fort Wayne that had a painting Birthday Party at her house and she let the kids paint the walls of the toy room. No way could I ever do that...