Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Gonna Be a Long One!

Me and the boys took a long trip to Nashville while Chad has been out of town, we had lots of fun snuggle time with Mimi, played hard with the cousins and visited with some good friends..... I'm now back home and Exhausted!




 Mimi's dog, Sammie...... my boys LOVE him to pieces!

 I haven't talked to him about riding mowers yet!

 a friendly game of Twister
 there's nothing like a Mimi!

 my pretty momma!

 can't be bothered with pictures, trying to have an afternoon snack
 my sweet niece... sure do love this little girl!



 She was telling Andrew that she wanted to marry him!


 Merrick tackling Andrew

 I think I almost love outtakes more than the posed shots!

 Merrick having a teaching moment with Carter and Andrew streaking in the background.

No comments: