Thursday, May 12, 2011

Phone pics

I haven't been taking any pictures lately but decided to empty out all of my phone pics for the one or two blog readers I have that are eagerly awaiting a new post!

Chad and the boys eating hot wings (Andrew loved them even though they were super hot)
 because I wasn't already late enough for the t ball game, Carter decided he needed to apply eye makeup

 ummm, could he be any cuter?!?!
 that's how he rolls
 what happens while I'm ignoring my boys, they make me pay for it


 Carter's first movie! He made it through 5 minutes and 3 M&M's
 Andrew trying to look like his Daddy, as if he even needs to try
 the athlete of the family
 mocha almond fudge ice cream....... for the kid whose allergic to nuts!
 Andrew making prints on the ground with his wet undies, you figure it out

No comments: