Monday, December 19, 2011

School Christmas Performance- Party

Just had to throw in some pics of my silly Carter! He's finding different uses for the stocking and baking bowl Andrew got as a gift!
 He's also found a way to make his truck a tool box by turning it upside down. Ingenius!!!

Andrew has his Christmas performance and party at their last day of school on Friday. Being the homeroom mom, I was in charge of the party so I tried to get a little creative with the food  I turned into an overachieving mom and went crazy trying to make everything perfect even though the kids could care less if the fruit is in the shape of a Christmas tree.

This "tree" was a labor of love. I didn't even finish it and left off most of the fruit it called for, definitely harder than the picture on Pinterest looks!
 My Santa hat brownies melted by the time the party started and I wanted to cry.... again, why do I do this to myself???


 my sweet neighbor Meg, love her!!!!!
 my handsome boy.... so proud of him!
I felt like a real official parent having a kid on stage doing a performance. Because wiping all those booties and snot noses hasn't made me feel "official" yet I guess!
 All of the K4 classes

 The craft during the party was decorating ice cream cones with icing and M&M's. I'm sure the kids were all juiced up for their parents the rest of the afternoon thanks to me!



 Best teacher ever!!!
 I love these kids!

Andrew with his buddies, Jack and Chase

No comments: