Thursday, December 22, 2011

That's My Boy!!!

This past Sunday at church, Andrew performed in the children's choir. Hearing those sweet little voices singing praises to our Lord, and seeing my sweet boy up there was a moment I'll never forget. He has given it all at the practices and really took this seriously and did his best! I told him on the way there, "Andrew, you know this isn't just about singing so Mommy and Daddy can be taking pictures and watch you up there." He said "I know, I'm using my voice that God gave me to glorify him." Now that's music to a momma's ears!

Yes, that's our sweet neighbor-friend, Carly next to him!



The boys were looking in my special keepsake box with my granddaddy's things. There's one of his old watches in there and Andrew wanted to wear it. Rather than leaving it in a box for the rest of my life, I thought I should let my boys enjoy it. He had been wearing it all week and asked me if he could wear it to the performance so "Grandaddy could be there with him." He fidgeted with it the whole time and it was such a sweet reminder of all of our family who couldn't be there that would have loved to!






 My amazing friend, Leanne, visited our church just so she could watch Andrew! Her parents were in town with her sister and little brother, so they ALL came!!! We took up a whole church pew with this sweet family that was there to support our boy! Thank you Massee family, we really do love you guys!


No comments: