Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thankful.........

For a sister who's a wonderful cook.....

   
For my 2 year old's love of firearms....

For big cousins to share their weapons with my kids....


For a little girl in the family that I can buy things for!!!


Andrew was acting like Mimi was Santa while he sat on her lap and told her what he wanted for Christmas

Andrew adores his big cousin Merrick
 and Carter adores his Uncle Charlie who has a "Whoo whoo"...... that's police car for all of you with your minds in the gutter
 I am thankful for my sister, he husband Charlie, my mom, my awesome niece and nephew, my husband and my kiddos (not in that particular order). My sister was nice enough to have us all over for Thanksgiving dinner and best of all, keep my kids OVERNIGHT!!! Chad and I had a wonderful date night and didn't come home until the next day, thank you Aunt Adrienne!


No comments: