Friday, June 29, 2012

Mornin' Sunshine

Every morning my kids get up super early. Sometimes (a lot of times) it's even before the sun has came up over the mountains. One of my favorite things is to sit on the screened in porch, drink my coffee, watch the sun come up and listen to my little boys play fight over toys. Some morning Andrew will surprise me and sleep in so I get some quiet time alone with my little Carty. 

Best toy ever! I bought this for Andrew when he was 2 and obsessed with helping me make/drink my coffee. Thankfully Carter has the same obsession and this keeps him busy for at least 20 minutes (longer than anything else).







LIFE IS GOOD! I AM SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

Meg said...

i want some outdoor living space so bad! our old house had a sa-weet porch, but nothing here. maybe one day...it's nice to know that you are using yours. So many people don't use them and it makes me so sad.