Saturday, July 21, 2007

Andrew is RED.......Mommy is BLUE :(

I was trying to be a good mommy and socialize Andrew...so I started taking him to KinderMusik. Of course- since he's lived in a bubble for 10 months now- he caught a virus. He started with a rash on his face and legs yesterday, but today it's a lot worse and is all over his body. He looks pitiful and is soooooo clingy-fussy. These are the times when living close to family would be nice!! Lets just hope he's better soon- the doctor said it would take about 5 days to go away. My nurse instincts aren't kicking in either- I just feel like a helpless Mommy.






2 comments:

The Coe Clan said...

You have earned another stripe on your Mommy badge. There is nothing like taking care of a sick baby. Hope he feels better soon! Give your little Germ a kiss from his Aunt and cousins.

Dee-Dee said...

That stinks. I feel helpless when my kids are sick, too. Somehow, it just does not matter that we know the answers when its our baby that's sick! I hope he is better soon!