Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beaver Baby!!

Andrew has decided to start eating the wood on his crib- Yeah! I have always wondered why they sold those rail covering for the crib at Babies R Us- now I know! Of course- Chad is worried that he will get lead poisoning- even though lead paint hasn't been used since the 1970's, and I am just ticked that he is tearing up the crib! The funniest part of this is that I did the same thing as a baby- in addition to eating the wooden window seals and tops of the wooden dining room chairs- I guess we are both part beaver!!


2 comments:

The Coe Clan said...

You may be a little irritated now about the crib being chewed on, but you will be so glad you have those little teeth marks as a memory one day when he is older. I know I am!

Dee-Dee said...

Ok - your child is turning into a toddler before your eyes. These things that he is doing are just the start of many things that I have about decided to give up on trying to keep up with when it comes to Beau...I can't believe he is actually chewing on his crib!