Sunday, July 15, 2007

Little Piece of Heaven

Chad has been dying to give Andrew ice cream for a while now, and I finally caved! I talked to my sister before we went out today and when I told her we were going for ice cream she said- you need to give Andrew some.....so everyone seemed to think it was okay but me. I had terrible eating habits growing up- and still do. I am so scared that Andrew will turn out the same way that I'm trying to set a good example and not start out giving him junk. Well, I know I need to lighten up- a little bit won't hurt him!! He did love it- he really looks like he is in love with the ice cream- Cake Batter with Cookie Dough (my favorite)!!!





1 comment:

The Coe Clan said...

YEAH! You let him try ice cream. Ice Cream is essential in making him grow up just right. Besides, you need to introduce the junk food to him before he stays w/his Aunt in February. He will be living on chocolate and cheetos in my house. KIDDING!