Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Andrew Update

Just a quick update on Andrew for all of our loyal followers who are wondering how his is! We went to Nashville for the weekend and stayed with me sister. We had a good time playing with Merrick and McKenzie, but unfortunately I forgot to take my camera. We just took it easy most of the weekend, the kids played a lot, took baths together and ate lots of good foods (thanks to Aunt Adrienne)! Andrew had a lot of trouble sleeping (as usual) so I was exhausted the whole time. Thankfully Aunt Adrienne stayed up with him for me on Sat. night so I could get some rest to drive home on Sun. It was so nice to get some uninterrupted sleep for a night! Andrew took a spill on Sunday while running down the driveway and now has a pretty big abrasion on his forehead. This was his first time to get hurt or bleed so it hurt me too :( Aunt Adrienne took care of his boo-boo by getting Neosporin and a cool Racecar bandaid for him! We have been being lazy this week trying to recover. Andrew got a runny nose yesterday and a fever, then was up all night with a temp of 104. We went to the doctor this morning so he should be feeling better soon hopefully! We can't play with any friends or got to any pf our playgroups now so we will be stuck in the house the rest of the week probably....say a little prayer for my sanity!

These pics are from last week (pre-injury and illness) Andrew loves to sit in Chad's rocker in his office and play with his "thinker" statue. Don't you love the new cheesy smile he gives? and look how huge his FEET are!!


No comments: