Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Date with Amelia

My friend Caroline and I have been getting our kids together since they were in our bellies! Andrew and Amelia are only a couple of months apart and have always just kind of ignored each other when we get together. Well, today was the first time the have ever been both walking, and they played sooooo well together. There wasn't one time we had to break them apart!! No biting, hitting, and they didn't even fight over the same toys (wonderful kids or a fluke??) Amelia is the sweetest little girl, so loving and cuddly! She has so much personality and is quite the little ham! Andrew could learn a thing or two from her.

Here they are watching the Wiggles together (it put them in a trance)
How flippin cute is she!!

All the toys and they wanted the phone!



This is my toy house and mailbox......
Here's my Zebra..............
and here's my train set...............
and here's MY bottom in the air!!!
Anyways, well here's my racecars!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out so cute! They really did play so well together, and looked absolutely adorable while doing so. Amelia and I had a thoroughly wonderful time! Thanks again Amber and Andrew

Dee-Dee said...

Both such cuties! Andrew's hair is getting so long and it is so curly - I love it!

Dee-Dee said...

what do you click on to do the "my friends" thing? i can't figure it out...