Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Weight Limit?

Merrick brought Andrew these dump trucks last time he came to visit and Andrew loves them! He has a haul and ride that he got for Christmas that he can ride on, so now he thinks he can ride on all dump trucks. Last night he kept getting so frustrated with these trucks and I couldn't figure out why, until I saw him trying to straddle them today! I couldn't believe he actually fit in the back of this one, but he did, even though I'm sure it isn't safe for him to be in it. I pushed him up and down the hallway about a million times today and his smile never got any smaller!! I do anyting to see him smile, and I am getting my lazy butt a workout in the meantime too!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the big smile on that boy's face! He is growing up so fast. Andrew is such a handsome little devil!

Dee-Dee said...

That bottom pictures is so cute. Don't you love that he is a boy's boy that loves trucks?